Invisalign’s® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you’re wearing them. Invisalign is great for adults and teenagers.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the their final position
- You’ll visit us about once every 4-6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18-30, but both will vary from case to case.
What do aligners look like?
Dr. O’Brien is an Invisalign-trained dentist who utilizes 3D computer imaging technology to demonstrate the complete treatment plan from the initial position to the final desired position. Aligners are clear and nearly invisible. If you’ve ever seen clear tooth-whitening trays, that should give you a good idea of what the aligners look like. Invisalign aligners are custom-made to fit and move your teeth.
Does insurance cover Invisalign?
Any insurance plan that covers orthodontics should cover Invisalign.