Uneven, chipped or discolored teeth are the easiest to be noticed. The application of porcelain veneers can significantly improve a smile.
A porcelain veneer (also called a laminate) is a thin glass-like shell of porcelain that fits approximately two thirds of the tooth.
The advantages of porcelain veneers include:
- Natural color, translucence, and texture
- Extremely durable
- Resist stains and won’t decay
- Close gaps between your teeth
- Lengthen and reshape teeth
- Nearly as strong as natural teeth